We are working with a high quality fashion supplier that is looking for a new Finance Manager to join their team.
This is advertised as a full time role but could be flexible to accommodate someone looking for approx. 28-30 hours per week.
On offer is a salary of approx. £35,000 FTE and ideally they are looking for a candidate to start in June/July 2021.
- To prepare and present monthly management accounts to the board of directors to include variance analysis
- To ensure all financial statutory requirements of the company are met
- To prepare all financial information for the annual audit and liaise with external auditors
- To develop and maintain financial accounting records for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control and petty cash
- To ensure IT issues(excluding Sage CRM and the telephone systems) are resolved via liaising with external IT support company
- Preparation of monthly payroll.
- To provide HR support to the Operations Manager as required by the company’s procedure for administration of grievance and performance management
- Supporting the Ownership of the business for adhoc analysis and preparations as and when required.
- Management of Direct reports
- Preparing and presenting budget forecasts and re-forecasts as appropriate
- Weekly reviews with operations to include stock and purchasing
- Full accountability for the management of cost controls within the business
- Developing, maintaining and presenting timely and accurate financial statements and reports
- Making recommendations and undertaking initiatives to improve financial reporting
- Reviewing monthly results and producing variance reports and cashflow forecasts
- Book keeping functions including maintenance of general ledger, accounts payable and payroll, reconciling bank accounts, preparing and submitting quarterly VAT returns
- Managing the acquisition of capital assets; ensuring assets are recorded, amortised and nullified
- Managing financial relations with banks, institutional investors and statutory bodies
- Risk Management reporting – to including financial controls/position and IT governance
- Monitoring, evaluating and mentoring member(s) of the finance team
- Key contact within the business for IT hardware and software issues but excluding Sage CRM and the telephone systems
- Processing and monitoring monthly payroll
- To provide Management Hr support to the Operations Manager as and when required to ensure that the company’s administration procedures are followed for the performance and grievance procedures