Our client (hospitality and leisure sector) based in Northampton are looking for a new Financial Controller to join the business.
This is a full time permanent position and will report to the Interim FD and MD of the company.
They are looking for a candidate that is:
- Good communicator with excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- From trial balance and beyond reporting
- Ownership of the accounting records
- Experience in revenue, cost control, risk recognition, budgeting, analysis and forecasting
- Proven ability to work well under pressure
- Xero accounting & MS office experience required with strong Excel skills
- Ability to think on behalf of the owners rather than just produce the numbers
- Monthly reporting with variance analysis
- Board pack preparation
- Liaison with external advisors and proprietors’ other interests
- HMRC reporting and Companies House filings
- Cost control and analysis allied with improvements to improve profitability
- Ad hoc requirements