Our client based in Earls Colne, near Colchester are looking for an experienced Financial Accountant / Management Accountant to join their fantastic team.
They are experts in their field and provide a service nationwide 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The role is a permanent position, full time and will report to the Finance Director.
We are looking for an experienced Financial Accountant to join our fantastic team in Earl’s Colne. Reporting to the Finance Director the role will be responsible for;
- Maintain and manage the nominal ledger for the company
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and supplementary information
- Preparing monthly KPI’s
- Maintenance of fixed asset register including depreciation journals, disposals and annual review
- Completing bank reconciliations and posting transactions to ensure accuracy
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
- Prepare quarterly Vat returns ensuring correct accounting and Vat treatment
- Prepare monthly accruals and prepayments
- Prepare year end schedules for auditors
- Reviewing supplier payment runs
- Complete statutory and statistical returns
- Maintain and improve processes and develop new processes and procedures as required
- Monitor agreed debtors and creditors and take any necessary action