Our client is an Accountancy Practice that provideds financial support for small and medium sized organisations in Watford.
They require a new Bookkeeper to join their team. The role will oversee a number of allocated clients and reports to the Head of Bookkeeping.
Flexible hours of working are on offer.
- Manage individually allocated billable work on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis as required and keep the Head of Bookkeeping apprised of progress.
- Keep Client Manager fully updated across workflow, vat, reporting and Outstanding Issues.
- Prepare accurate and timely management accounts and review with each client as required. This includes the projections which should be reviewed with the Director on a quarterly basis.
- Highlight any potential accounting and commercial issues pertaining to each client to the Head of Bookkeeping/Head of Accountancy and agree a plan of action prior to discussing with the client.
- Liaise and ensure good communication with the Head of Bookkeeping, the Assistants and Ledger Team, suppliers and clients.
- Promote the brand values of the organisation through excellent customer service.
- Work with the Head of Bookkeeping to maintain and improve effectiveness and efficiency across each client.
- Supervise, assist and, if necessary train the junior staff.
- Promote effective communication on all levels of the organisation.