This is a great opportunity for a practice accounts preparation senior/ semi senior with a strong practice background to work for an expanding Accountant’s firm in Kingswood, Bristol.
The practice ideally is looking for a full-time person but will consider flexible part-time of a more experienced person.
• Preparation/ review of financial statements for all types of entities. The practice uses Digita software.
• Taxation computation preparation for all types of entities. The practice uses CCH software.
• Client financial and management accounting.
• Client liaison.
• Mentoring and guiding junior staff.
• The successful candidate will be able to autonomously prepare draft financial accounts of all types of entities to a final draft with all basic queries resolved.
• The successful candidate will be able to prepare draft taxation computations of all types of entities to a final draft with all basic queries resolved.
• IT literate – good knowledge of accountancy practice software, Word and Excel.
• Good knowledge and use of business software such as Sage, Xero, QuickBooks, etc.
• Good communication skills coupled with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.