Our client based near to Eastleigh, Hampshire provide care homes across the South of England.
They require a new FM /FC to run the accounts department to replace the incumbent who is moving. It is envisaged that this will be a 3 day per week role.
The role will report to the Directors and work alongside the Office Manager. On offer is a very competitive package (pro rata for the 3 days per week)
- Management accounts
- Month end Reporting
- Month end forecast
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Cash flow & budgets
- Ensure that the financial records are accurate and complete with adequate supporting information
- Ensure compliance with HMRC and other appropriate legislation requirements.
- Work with managers to ensure that financial information is clearly understood and assist in developing and monitoring internal controls.
- Assist the external Auditors with Year End Accounts