Our client is looking for a Financial Controller to run their finance department. Initially this will be on a part time basis (min 3 days per week).
The client is in the travel industry (they run overseas events) so ideally someone with an understanding of the intricacies of TOMS – i.e. someone who has previously worked as an Accountant/FC for a travel business.
This is an exciting company based centrally in London. It is a new role that has been created and the salary on offer is approx £50-60k FTE
• Monthly reporting of financial results
• Production of Management accounts
• Cashflow forecasts
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• VAT returns , using TOMs
• Variance analysis
• Other ad-hoc finance related tasks
• Part qual/qual accountant ( AAT,ACCA,CIMA,ACA) with a minimum of five years accounting experience
• Good understanding of TOMs ( Tour Operators Margin Scheme)
• good knowledge of Xero
• Strong Excel skills are essential
• Previous FC experience within travel or events is an advantage
• Can work well in a team