We are currently working with a North Nottinghamshire based Solicitors practice that has grown significantly in the past three years.
They are looking to recruit a new Legal Cashier.
In the last three years they have opened two new offices increasing its geographic profile.
This can be a full time role or a job share.
Covering all areas of cashiering duties as a part of the Accounts team, including:-
- Administration of client ledgers and general accounts duties
- Legal cashiering - credits, debits, billing, accounts journals
- Daily bank account reconciliations
- Purchase Ledger
- Working with fee earners on their ledger balances
- Nominal ledger postings
- Ensuring completions are done accurately and to strict time deadlines
- Sending TT's, BACs and online payments with attention to detail
- General admin filling, cheque writing, card payments, banking etc
- Working with fee earners to help review their aged debtors pre court recovery
- Legal Aid Agency billing
- Follow Solicitors Accounts Rules, AML compliance etc
- Double entry bookkeeping, Accounts, nominal, purchase and sales ledgers
- Liaise with bank
- Assisting the Accounts Manager