A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced management accountant to join an engineering company on a 6-8 month contract. This role will report to the Financial controller and be responsible for producing monthly management accounts and will provide support and assistance in the maintenance and development of the Company’s accounting systems.
This will be a hybrid role with a mix of in office and home working. There is a £2500 bonus at the end of the contract and Medical cover and pension too.
• Produce monthly management accounts
• Oversee purchase ledger function
• Oversee the sales ledger function
• Nominal ledger account reconciliations
• Quarterly VAT returns
• Assist in the preparation of project accounting information
• Contribute to the development of the recently installed computerised accounts system
• Recognised Accountancy Qualification is essential : (minimum Level 3 AAT or Part Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
• SAGE 200 Professional experience
• Experience of producing Accounts to P&L and Balance Sheet level
• Good working knowledge of Excel
• Able to work independently
• Can establish good relationships with staff and relates well to people at all levels