This is a facilities management company based in Mayfair. It is a friendly and fast paced company where no two days are the same. You will be part of a small finance team, supporting the Financial Controller.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated accountants assistant who is fully competent with a recognised accounting system such as Sage or Xero and has at least 2 years’ experience working in a similar position. Confidentiality, excellent organisational skills and accuracy are important qualifications for this position, as well as good customer relations and the ability to communicate clearly. The right candidate for this position is a skilled multi-tasker, is reliable and is committed to consistently meeting deadlines.
You will be responsible for undertaking accounting activities including invoice preparation, credit control and processing of accounting entries required to maintain the ledgers up to the trial balance. We are looking for an individual to assist in supporting our day-to-day accounting and finance requirements.
• Raising sales invoices, credit notes and posting receipts
• Dealing with customer account/invoice queries
• Support to Credit Control Process
• Publishing standard weekly Finance reports including Debtors, Creditors and Cash reports
• Liaising with staff on daily revenue/cost queries and other ad hoc queries
• Finance Administration
• Qualified AAT Level 4
• Intermediate knowledge of Word and Excel
• Good timekeeping
• Exceptional attention to detail