We are working exclusively with a Wholesale client in Derby that are looking for a new Finance Manager to join their finance team.
The role will report to the Financial Controller and manage the finance team (Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger).
On offer is a salary of £35k to £40k depending on experience. This is a full time office based role.
- Prepare monthly management accounts to draft level.
- Prepare reports for financial efficiencies with appropriate KPI’s with notes for appropriate improvements.
- Monitor and assist with the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as Sales Leger, Purchase Ledger and Daily banking’s.
- In charge of Claims ledger. Monitor claims ledger processes and keep ledger up to date.
- Assist Financial Controller in ensuring best use of resources within accounts department.
- Train and support the existing accountancy staff.
- Assist Financial Controller in reducing and controlling Debtors and Creditors.
- Assist Financial Controller in completing month end/ period end on the system.
- Prepare monthly VAT returns, EC Sales, and Intrastat reports for review by Financial Controller.
- Reconcile nominal ledger on monthly basis. Prepare and post journal entries on to system.
- Daily Bank reconciliations.
- Monthly credit card reconciliations.
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company.
- Implement and adhere to financial regulations and legislation required.
- Assist Financial Controller in business planning & budgeting, cost analyses & overhead forecast reports as and when required.
- Assist Financial Controller with Yearend audit.
- Risk management.