We are seeking a to recruit a Property Management Client Accountant for a Real Estate company, this role will be based in their Liverpool office. The business works on a variety of portfolios for both landlord and occupier clients on a range of property including residential and commercial types.
Salary and Benefits
• Competitive salary
• Discretionary Annual Incentive Scheme
• Company Pension
• Life Insurance
• Private Medical Healthcare Insurance
• Medical Cash plan incl. gym discounts
• 24 days paid holiday pa incl. Christmas/New Year shutdown, rising with length of service (plus Bank and Public Holidays)
• One day allowance per annum for volunteering
• Employee Assistance Programme
Client Account Management
• Client reporting on a monthly / quarterly basis – income, expenditure, debtors and creditors.
• VAT reporting & submitting on a quarterly basis – both cash accounting and accrued.
• Bank reconciliations
• Assisting with general client queries and Service Charge queries
• Attending and contributing to client & team meetings as required.
Commercial & Residential Portfolio Management
• Rent & Service Charge invoicing
•Service Charge Budgets and assisting with Budget v Actual expenditure monitoring.
• Assisting and, where appropriate, undertaking credit control across all portfolios.
• Dealing with tenant, supplier and general queries
• Assisting with the production of Balance Sheets on Residential Service Charge Accounts.
• Providing ad-hoc support to other parts of the Property Management Accounts team
• Assistance in managing internal QA and Service Delivery / Compliance trackers.
Key Skills and Personal Specification:
• Relevant and proven experience of similar property management accounting work (minimum of 3 years).
• Good understanding of property management accounting principles, especially the RICS Codes of Conduct for Members Accounts and Commercial Service Charges & ARMA requirements for Residential.
• Use of a recognised property management accounts system, preferably TRAMPS or similar.
• Professional accounting qualifications to AAT level desirable.
• Excellent IT skills, advanced user of Microsoft applications; Word, Excel etc. (Office 365).
• Ability to work under pressure, prioritise, work without supervision, with multiple deadlines and varying requirements with strong written and verbal communication skills.