This small practice has recently moved to new premises and now requires an experienced bookkeeper with practice experience. This is a great opportunity to join a firm of online Chartered Accountants at an early stage with the exciting prospect of working with a range of interesting clients. Flexible working is available with a hybrid of home and in-office working on offer. The career progression prospects are excellent as the role will develop as the firm grows. Many of the firms current clients are in the tech industry and the work will be varied and interesting.
This can be a full or part time role with a minimum of 3 days a week, but with flexibility over how the hours are worked.
The person we are looking for will be:
• Capable of building excellent relationships with clients
• Thorough in their approach to work and attention to detail
• Keen to learn and use the latest technology
• Able to make decisions to solve problems but also not afraid to ask questions when unsure
• Driven to succeed
Ideally you will:
• have gained relevant experience in an Accounting practice
• be used to working in a Cloud and virtual environment
• have good working knowledge of the Xero accounting system
• have experience of using tools such as Dext or HubDoc
• have some experience of payroll and auto-enrolment administration