Support the Chief Financial Officer and the Financial Controller in analysing financial information to assist business profitability and growth. Provide accurate and sound management reporting to assist with key decision making. Produce month end and year end journals. Prepare statutory and management accounts. Contribute to annual budgeting and planning process. Manage capital expenditure
You will work closely with the Financial Controller and other senior managers to;
• Complete all management reporting requirements
• Provide business partnering to the operating teams
• Provide financial support for projects and other capital investment
• Manage month end close process
• Take ownership of a range of financial processes including purchase to pay, invoicing, credit management and payroll.
Qualifications / Experience: A formal chartered qualification in finance is preferred but candidates who are qualified by experience will be considered. 10 years’ experience in Finance, 5 in a similar role.
Salary & Benefits : £40 – 45k (depending on experience), Share Options, Group Life Insurance, Employee Assistant Programme, Flexible working / Onsite parking / Company Pension / Complimentary tea and coffee in the office / Attractive holiday package / Bespoke training and development plan.