Our client is a boutique chain of hotels based in London, looking for a new full time Finance Manager / Financial Controller.
This is a full time role with hybrid working on offer. The role is a sole accounting role taking ownership for all aspects of the Finance department, reporting to the CEO of the company.
- Manage all financial and accounting functions
- Monthly Management Accounts
- Responsible for and oversee Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger and Payroll.
- Maintain Sales Ledger including producing sales invoices
- Cash management
- Prepare budgets and projections as required
- Interim & annual tax payment by statutory deadlines
- VAT Reconciliation, returns & payment before deadline
- Bank liaison (in consultation with Managing Director)
- Companies House returns
- Preparation of end-of-year accounts for audit
- Other similar office routines as required from time to time.