Our client, a textile designer and manufacturer, is looking for a Finance Assistant to join their team on a part time basis, three days a week.
Theres is an option to grow this role to a full time position in the future. Ideally with a minimum of 2 years’ experience, you will have knowledge of carrying out a full range of bookkeeping duties.
Daily tasks would include, but not limited to:
- Bank account reconciliations (using multiple currencies)
- Posting purchase invoices
- Reconciling customer accounts
- Posting stock invoices and agreeing to PO’s
- Weekly reporting on debtors
- Debt collection and credit control
- Preparation of monthly expense claim to parent company
- Preparation of VAT return
- Ad hoc finance tasks as may be required by from time to time.
- Liaison between Management and Operational Departments