Our client is a charity based in Birmingham. They require a qualified/part qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with an immediate start.
This is a part time role - 21 hours per week.
- Experience of producing management accounts and annual accounts.
- Experience of managing complex budgets
- Experience of presenting financial information to non- financial staff and being comfortable with dealing with all levels of the organisation.
- Experience of collecting, managing and analysing complex data and statistics.
- To be responsible for submissions to the Charity Commission, HMRC and external clients
- To support the annual audit and to prepare appropriate reports and reconciliations as required.
- To contribute to all in-house and external information and communication activities.
- Ensure the implementation of policies and procedures including Health and Safety legislation and Equal Opportunities.
- To keep abreast of and observe internal policy developments and changes.
- To contribute to business development activity by promoting the charities services
- To undertake any other delegated duties as reasonably requested.